Sunday, February 1, 2015

Beezy Tarts - Carrot Cake

I'm trying to clean/toss stuff as I unpack, and I have an ever growing pile of wax containers that I'm keeping to ensure I actually post about them. I can't really clean my desk, though, until all this stuff is tossed. Thus, I'm putting together some posts for these so I can finally toss the containers!
Cold Sniff: 5/5 This smells exactly like carrot cake. No 'sort of' or 'I see where the name came from.' This is carrot cake.
Warm Sniff: 5/5 I feel like I was baking this entire time this was melting. I absolutely love carrot cake, so to have something that smells exactly like it is dangerous to my stomach. I craved carrot cake for an entire day... though I'm proud to say I didn't give in.
Scent Strength: 2/3 It wasn't an in-your-face scent, but you definitely, definitely knew something was happening. When M came home for the day he asked me what I was baking.
Scent Throw: 5/5 Every single room of the apartment enjoyed the pleasant scent of carrot cake. Mmmmm, yummy.
Melting Power: 5/5 I put it on in the early hours of one morning and it was still going strong the next morning when I saw M off to work. At that point I needed to change the scent.
Repurchase: YUP! This is my first Beezy Tart I've melted, if I remember correctly. If all of their tarts throw this much, I may have to make sure I order from them in the future... depending on how much more it'll cost me to send stuff to Germany or Japan. To answer Deb and Julie's questions, out of the options we have we are trying to opt for Germany or Japan. If that changes, I'll let you ladies know, but we're being told that we should be able to get a location we want, no problem.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get your pick! My friend Ashley in Japan said shipping will be the same since APO does priority mail :-) so you can get your Beezy overseas. Carrot cake sounds decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you go to Germany! I loooove Germany! We vacationed there for about three weeks many years ago and I've love to go back some day.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete