Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cult Nails - Enigmatic

This polish was such a relief after my issues with Iconic.
This beauty is a purple shimmer that shifts from a deep purple to a grungy maroon color. Throughout the polish are some silver larger glitters that give this polish an almost galaxy like look. I got full opacity at two coats and this polish turned out SHINY. All pictures are in sunlight, with no topcoat.
Ooo, there's that grungy maroon I was talking about!
See those silver glitters I was talking about?
Oh, my! This shows both the deep purple this polish can get, as well as the SHINYNESS! Look at this!! I can practically see my entire porch in the reflection of my nails!
Ooooo, another picture for good measure!
I leave you with this picture, so you can get a good view of what this polish looks like head on.
Overall I'm very much loving this pick! I'm also glad I got some gorgeous pictures, because as I was putting up my camera I smudged three nails. LOL. Thanks, hands.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! What a sexy smokey color. Great pics. I am excited and a touch sad that my last Cult Nails order has shipped.

    ReplyDelete