Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cult Nails - Party Time

Party Time is a beautiful teal creme that leans more blue than green. See what I mean about this needing to be seen on the nails? I'm in love with the shade itself. It's a tad more green than pictured here.
Application was a dream. No pooling and the brush was a nice break after my Mysterious Curse disaster. Pictured is two coats with some Seche Vite on top. Oooh, so shiny! The only issue is my Seche Vite is getting really goopy, and it's only 3/4 full. Usually the goopiness happens as I reach 1/2. Why do you do this to me??

Do you own any colors similar to this? Would you qualify this as a spring color, or is it just grungy enough to be better suited for Fall?

1 comment:

  1. Great color! I totally just placed an order. I just can't pass up some of those shades.

    ReplyDelete