Friday, February 12, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Cotton Candy/Sweet 16/Strawberry Pretzel


Scent Description: A blend of fresh strawberry, sugar and sweet vanilla/none available/"SMT Blend"
When smelling this I got mainly cotton candy with a sweet strawberry scent.

Date Received: 12-17-15

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Office

Cold Sniff: 4/5 I'm a fan of cotton candy/strawberry blends, so this was nothing out of my comfort zone.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 Same

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire office, kitchen, and hallway.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7.5 hours from this chunk before the scent died off.

Repurchase: No. While I loved what this smelled like, I couldn't really figure out what the sweet 16 was supposed to be, nor did I ever pick up on anything pretzel-like. I'll definitely be picking up a Strawberry Cotton Candy blend though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment