Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Cotton Candy/Sweet Lavender/Strawberry & Kiwi


Scent Description: Fresh strawberry, sugar, sweet vanilla/none available/strawberry and kiwi.

Date Received: March 7, 2016

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 This blend took one of my favorite blends, lavender & cotton candy, and added in a fruity aspect. The strawberry & kiwi adds just a little bite to my beloved blend, brightening it up and dulling the lavender so that even a lavender hater would like this. :)

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No real surprises once melted. The entire mix blended together seamlessly, making it hard to tell one note from another on passing sniff.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and kitchen.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7.5 hours from half a chunk.

Repurchase: Yes! I decided to sit out the most recent SMT custom opening, but I definitely plan on picking up more of this blend the next time I partake.

No comments:

Post a Comment