Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Glitterati - Lavender/Ice Cream Scoop Bread


Scent Description: A well-rounded herbal scent of lavender blossoms/none available.

Date Received: June 22, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.5 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 Crunchy bakery mixed with herbal lavender. I was a bit apprehensive at how crunchy the bakery smelled.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The crunchiness toned down and the rest of those ice cream notes helped taper down those iffy notes. This was a pleasant non-metallic herbal lavender and sweet bread!

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got a little over 6 hours of scent from 1/5 of a chunk. Why am I cutting my chunks so small? Probably because I've bought into the Glitterati hyper and want to get the most mileage out of my unicorn wax. LOL

Repurchase: Yes! I'll probably buy this in a full bag the next time my name comes up on the customs list. (Note to self 1 year from now: buy full bag of this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment