Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall Fun Series - Fall Recipe!


I know Patbingsu is more of a summer dessert, but there's so much variety in the toppings offered I feel like it can be an all year round dessert. My Korean themed fall recipe would be Patbingsu! I prefer the ones that are made with a shaved milk base instead of a shaved ice base. You can find a recipe here. I haven't tried making it, but if I were to try it I would find a way to add in something pumpkin-ey. Who needs PSLs when you have Pumpkin Spice Bingsu?!

On the more American side of things, I will have to say pumpkin banana bread. It's something I plan to make the next time we go to the commissary and pick up some pumpkin purée. Have I made it yet? Of course not. I'm the epitome of "has her life together." /s

My fall melts for the week are lacking. I melted two scents: Lasting Scent Candles' Sweet Embers and Glitterati's Pumpkin Soufflé Cinnamon Donuts.

Please don't forget to visit these other lovely ladies participating in this series and see what fall recipes they have to share with us!

Amanda at Thrifty Polished
Jessica at The Meltdown Blog
Lauren at LoloLovesScents
Sandra at Finger Candy
Stephanie at Imperfectly Painted
Sunnee at Our Sunny Life

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin banana bread?! How have I not heard of this wicked combination? Sounds delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom gave me the idea when I told her about this post and how I wasn't sure what I wanted my recipe to be! She said she got the idea off of Pinterest. She was supposed to make it and tell me how it turned out... Maybe I should get back to her on that and see if it's worth trying. LOL!

      Delete