Friday, December 2, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - December 1: Shopping!

The mysterious Redwood Biome. What creatures do you hide from me??
I may have done soooome shopping today. Not for myself, though I got incredibly close. I saw just a few too many sales that were still going on and my brain imploded from too many decisions.



I almost did a super bloggy fail today. M and I went to Itaewon today and got our Christmas shopping done. I took lots of gorgeous pictures... and put them in this post, waxing thick and thin about what we got.

Then I realized that the people that I bought presents for read the blog. D'oh! Bad idea, Liz. As a result, I had to remove all of that writing and the only picture that is safe is this one that I took from What The Book. Look at all this book-ey goodness. If I could, I would live in a bookstore and keep an eternal supply of new books.

I did take some pictures of a planner sticker order earlier today, but I don't know when I'll have that post up and running. Basically this post is a huge "I did stuff but I can't show you what I did yet" slap to the face.

Okay, that wraps up my short but sweet start to Blogmas!

I hope whoever is reading decides to participate as well! Have you read Deb's Blogmas series yet? She's on her game and started a week before I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment