Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blogmas 2016 - December 5

Lame, short, textual post today. M was off today so we played some CS:GO together and I spent some time catching up on commenting, replying, and reading blogs. I also played some UO! I claimed some of my holiday rewards and started decorating my house for the holiday season.

One of M's friends was having a going away get together so M hung out with them for a while. He brought me home some food and we watched .hack//Beyond the World. We've always enjoyed the .hack series so to watch one we haven't seen before was nice.

We were supposed to go on a walk/hike today, but between some work stuff M had to take care of and his friend's goodbye party we didn't get a chance. We'll try again tomorrow. At the very least there are some errands we need to run, so I'll get to leave the house for that.

Okay, I'm off to watch another show with M. I hope your December 5th goes well (yay, timezones!) and your plans come to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment