Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dessa's Homespun Scents - Cinnamon Garland


What better way to start off the last month of the year with some wax I bought a year ago?!

Scent Description: Crisp fresh bayberry infused with spicy ground cinnamon.

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer.

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Sweet & spicy cinnamon with a hint of a Christmas tree. At least, that's what my notes say from when I melted this. Now that I've read the scent description, I know it's bayberry!

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 2.5/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the kitchen/dining area, hallway, office, half of the living room, and the entryway.

Melting Power: 4/5 Seven solid hours of scent from this little grubby heart.

Repurchase: Definitely a yes! I can now say with confidence that Dessa's wax is still fantastic after a year and an international move!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohooo!!! This is one of my favorite Dessa scents. So cheerful and warming. Glad to hear it holds up well to age. You just never know. This photo meshes perfectly with your blog <3 the light bluye snowflakes then that pop of red (and in a heart too!). Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matching photo was totally an accident. I'm not complaining, though. It looks pretty awesome, doesn't it? LOL

      I can't believe it's already been a year since I made my first Dessa's purchase! It feels like it was just yesterday! Why is time flying by so fast??

      Delete