Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Beezy Tarts - French Lavender & Honey


Scent Description: A dupe of the popular Bath & Body Works scent.

Date Received: May 17, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. How could I not like it in authentic wax form?

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No surprises once melted. I was hit with some surprisingly strong memories from April/May 2014 while melting this, which I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about. It was a difficult time because M was gone, but it was a good time because I grew a lot as a person.

Scent Strength: 1/3 This was surprisingly light, given how strong I feel the BBW version is. Not bad, but I was surprised.

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, office, and hallway.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 10 hours of scent from half a tart cup. Score!

Repurchase: Yes! I'm glad I picked up two of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment