Thursday, August 25, 2016

Olde Primitive Treasures - Buttered Blackberry Jam Bear Claws


Scent Description: None available.

Date Received: March 1, 2016

Weight Melted: 2.2 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 A nice blackberry bakery scent with a hint of what could be chocolates and syrup.

Warm Sniff: 1/5 I can't say I got much once this was melted. It had a very fake vanilla note that some vanilla/cake scents tend to have.

Scent Strength: 0/3 I couldn't smell it to tell you how strong it is.

Scent Throw: 0/3 It didn't throw. At all. I had to shove my nose into my wax dish to smell anything, and then I only got that fake cake/vanilla note.

Melting Power: 0/5 If it can't throw or perform, how can it have any melting power? I did not let this melt for very long at all before I dumped it.

Repurchase: Sadly, no. I don't think I've had wax perform this badly before. I'm glad this wasn't the first tart I tried from OPT, otherwise I would have never ordered again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boo! That blows. Glad it wasn't your first OPT tart either, that would have knocked them off for sure. It is pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so bummed that such a pretty tart could perform so badly. I felt personally offended by its deceitful nature. LOL :P

      Delete