Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Jack Frost/Candy Cane/Winter Green


Scent Description: Creamy mint, vanilla/Christmas candy canes/cool, crisp notes that will export you to the forests of the frozen alps.

Date Received: March 7, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 Candy canes, strong mint, and the hint of one of my favorite hard candies? Yes, please!

Warm Sniff: 5/5 This swayed between a candy cane blend and a generic minty blend. The wintergreen continued to be a background player, making this a very minty, very cool weather kind of melt. The vanilla toned down some of that typical minty bite, but not so much that it lost its cool. Hehehehe. See what I did there?

Scent Strength: 2.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room and some of the bedroom.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours of scent from one chunk.

Repurchase: Yaaas! Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Nikkie Tutorials. This was a perfect melt for a day where it wasn't too hot for a warmer yet still hot enough to make one wish for cooler days. I may or may not have broken out my Fall box early. It's sitting next to my living room warmer, taunting me with its promises of cooler days and more wax melting. I haven't melted anything from this box yet, but each day I'm tempted a little more. Please forgive me, Deb!

1 comment:

  1. This is Christmas-y, and mint is more acceptable as an anytime scent than pumpkin or cider, so The Fall Slut will continue to stare at Julie and let you pass.

    ReplyDelete