Thursday, October 6, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - Pumpkin Apple Pie Crust


Scent Description: No description available.

Date Poured: September 15, 2015

Weight Melted: 1.3 oz, and I wish I had melted less now. *insert sobs of despair*

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3/5 A pleasant enough apple pie scent, with just a hint of pumpkins.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 What's this? What's this? There's [something] in the air!


Creamy pie goodness that's loaded with just enough pumpkins and apples to leave you wanting more. Just a teeny tiny hint of cinnamon.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire house. Even closed doors were no match. The windows were open, too, which can sometimes help throw but more often than not steal away all of the waxy goodness to the outdoors.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got 12 hours, or about 2 tealight candles, from half of a leaf. I wish I had cut the leaf into smaller chunks, but I did not expect this kind of performance when I prepared the wax to melt.

Repurchase: Definitely! The only thing keeping me from ordering is my ever growing list of other vendors I want to try. As part of my attempts to try new things in Korea, I'm trying to extend that philosophy to other areas of my life. Don't get too comfortable with what I have and let that comfort zone dictate my life and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment