Saturday, October 15, 2016

L3 Waxy Wonders - This is Halloween


Scent Description: Dreamsicle (creamy orange ice cream wrapped around vanilla ice cream), Fresh Picked Strawberries, berry tea.

Date Received: January 4, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Office, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 5/5 A surprising mix of something orange and creamy with a hint of tea and berries.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 I wouldn't call this a typical fall/Halloween scent, which is exactly what I've been craving. I feel like every fall, halloween, and winter themed scent has to have some cinnamon in it, and my nose is getting a bit tired of the same old scent. Anyway, once melted this had a very very slight fizz to it that melds with sweet strawberries and tea in a way that pleases my nose. I've already melted the rest of this clamshell and loved every minute of it!

Scent Strength: 1.5/3
  
Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire office, kitchen/dining area, and hallway.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about seven and a half hours of strong scent from two cubes.

Repurchase: Definitely! This scent also works for any time of year, so that's a double bonus for me.

2 comments:

  1. Back when we were doing the apple wax posts for the Fall Fun Series, I got SO overloaded on apple scents - it was just wall to wall apples and cinnamon and caramel. So I took a day and melted, like, the complete opposite of those scent notes - coffee, tart fruit, anything! - and that seemed to reset things a bit. It's nice to have a totally different scent to retreat to - this one sounds great (and I love the NBC theme, too, of course.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back when we were doing the apple wax posts for the Fall Fun Series, I got SO overloaded on apple scents - it was just wall to wall apples and cinnamon and caramel. So I took a day and melted, like, the complete opposite of those scent notes - coffee, tart fruit, anything! - and that seemed to reset things a bit. It's nice to have a totally different scent to retreat to - this one sounds great (and I love the NBC theme, too, of course.) :)

    ReplyDelete