Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sniff My Tarts - Pumpkin Mallow Latte

Something about the weather yesterday had me craving Fall and all its lovely fragrances. Maybe it was the fact that we're in September, as well. I don't know. In any case, I had a very pleasant time with this scent.
Scent Description: A combination of Pumpkin, Marshmallow, and Coffee fragrance.
Weight Melted: 2.5 oz. I was too lazy to cut it and I wasn't sure how this tart would perform since I've had it for over two years.
Cold Sniff: 3/5 I got a very heavy coffee scent from this. In fact, it's like the coffee scents from Yankee candles. I didn't pick up on very much of the other notes here. This worried me.
Warm Sniff: 5/5 Ah, nice, light, pure pumpkin with just a hint of marshmallow and coffee. I felt like I was having a pumpkin latte or whatever that drink is that Starbucks always sells around this time of year. The coffee wasn't very prominent, but it helped even out the scent so it was just a big generic smell of Fall to my nose. I very much loved this.
Scent Strength: 2/3
Scent Throw: 4/5
Melting Power: 5/5 >24 hours. I put this in early yesterday morning and just now took it off as I type this. It still had plenty of scent left in it.
Repurchase: Yes! You know, if circumstances ever allow me to buy anything from SMT. I've only ever gotten their stuff from destashes. Now that I've melted this and know how the performance was, I wish I had cut the tart in half. Eh, you live and learn!
Also, just from checking my labels I've found out that this is my first SMT I've melted. Very impressed! If I remember correctly this is something I got in a destash from Lauren a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment