Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rosegirls - Strawberry Cotton Candy

Scent Description: A blend of strawberry and cotton candy.
Weight Melted: 1.0 oz.
Cold Sniff: 4/5
Warm Sniff: 4/5 No difference in smell between cold and warm. Pretty straightforward 50/50 blend of cotton candy and strawberry
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 4/5
Melting Power: 4/5 I let this go for about 18 hours before I grew tired of the scent and changed it out.
Repurchase: Probably not. When I bought this, I had thought the scent was different based off of a sampler I had gotten. There had been something almost bakery added into original tart, which was what I wanted in this. If I'm going to spend a lot of money on wax, I'm going to get unique blends, not a simple tart I could make myself. The performance was amazing, though! I'm just a cheapskate and like getting the most bang for my buck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment