Thursday, January 3, 2013

NOTD - China Glaze Glittering Garland


These pictures are actually from over the summer. I haven't been able to wear nail polish since the semester started as my job prohibited it. Right before I left for my Christmas break, however, I started wearing nail polish to work. If the girls from front house are allowed to wear nail polish, then I most certainly can in the back house with gloves in between my fingernails and the food!!! We did get a change in managers, though, so maybe our new set didn't think nail polish was that big of a deal.
Another problem I'm experiencing is my inability to grow my nails out. It's a sad reality of my job due to constant exposure to a variety of conditions. I'm still trying to find something that will let them stay long once I return to work in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment