Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Candles From the Keeping Room - Apricot & Honey

Scent Description: "Gently sweet and deliciously fruity, this scent is a  blend of peachy apricot and sunny citrus with notes of pollinated jasmine, lily of the valley, and gardenia, creamy vanilla, and sweet, dripping honey. Pleasantly sweet without being sickly sweet because the apricot and honey balance one another." I do get a flowery note from this. It's nice and sweet with just a hint of flowers, but I wouldn't call this a flowery scent.
Weight Melted: 1.1 oz.
Cold Sniff: 4/5
Warm Sniff: 4/5 This is one of those what you smell on cold is what you get warmed. I still enjoyed it.
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 4/5 I couldn't quite smell this in the bedroom.
Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 12 hours from this.
Repurchase: As nice as this was, probably not. On cold sniff I thought the scent was going to be a lot stronger than it actually was. I wanted that strong honey and flower type scent. Instead I mainly got a vague sweet flower scent just because the scent itself was so light. It threw nicely and performed well, but in this case the scent strength was really dead.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds intriguing and the Melting Power --wow!! That's awesome. Honey is making it's move in the wax world, I think. I'm seeing it mentioned more often these days.
    You have a great system for rating wax Liz! I always look forward to reading. :)

    ReplyDelete