Sunday, July 12, 2015

Rosegirls - Faith, Hope, and Love

Scent Description: A blend of Wildberry and Fairy Floss. I give up on getting legitimate scent descriptions from RG :) I remember mentioning in my haul post for this scent that I thought it was a dupe of the Candy Mountain bubble bar scent from Lush (I think the scent is called Rock Star). I currently have both products in front of me so I can do a better comparison. And I have to say I was rather wrong about the dupe thought. Candy Mountain is sweet and sugary. Faith, Hope, Love is sweet and sugary. But I have to say that's where the similarities end. FHL is sugary without being suffocating, with a hint of very sweet berries, while CM is just sweet all around. Cotton Candy-esque, almost.
Weight Melted: 2.0 oz.
Cold Sniff: 5/5
Warm Sniff: 5/5
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 5/5
Melting Power: 4/5 ~22 hours
Repurchase: Yes! I found my bag of this while going through and cleaning out some very old wax I had, and I got super excited when I realized what this was. I thought I'd destashed all of my Rosegirls away, but instead I found not only a small treasure trove of scents, but my all time favorite RG blend. Next time I melt this, I'll chop up my chunks further so I only have 1 oz going. I stayed with the chunk's original size of 2 ounces because I wasn't sure how it would perform after 2 years of hiding away.
If anything I think the scent may have gotten lighter, but the overall performance was still the same and the scent was strong enough that I could still smell it. I'd say I'm still happy with this blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment