Saturday, July 11, 2015

Rosegirls - Soothing Lavender Dreams

Scent Description: I couldn't find a scent description from the groups' many files. The scent I got was a generic bakery with a hint of something flowery.
Weight Melted: 2.0 oz.
Cold Sniff: 2/5 Seriously... where is the lavender?
Warm Sniff: 2/5
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 5/5
Melting Power: 4/5 20 hours of scent from this
Repurchase: No. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with how long I've had this tart (2 years) but I could not pick up anything but bakery here. There wasn't any lavender. Really there was nothing besides the bakery. I pulled this out to melt over the course of our 4-day weekend that we were using to host a super LAN party and this helped to keep the odors down, but I wouldn't use this on its own if I actually cared about what I was melting.

1 comment:

  1. I am melting this right now and I forgot how heavy the bakery is in this. On point review. Hope you have been doing well!

    ReplyDelete