Friday, July 10, 2015

Candles From the Keeping Room - Honey Bee

Scent Description: I definitely get something reminiscent of honey when smelling this. I think the scent was meant to be modeled after what you would smell from a nest, not from pure honey itself. There's something waxy and soapy here, too. I think of fake flower wreaths when I smell this.
Weight Melted: 0.9 oz.
Cold Sniff: 3/5
Warm Sniff:2/5 There was something crusty to the scent as this melted. It wasn't very pleasing to my nose.
Scent Strength: 1.5/3
Scent Throw: 3/5 This filled most of the kitchen and living room, but didn't extend anywhere else
Melting Power: 3/5 ~6 hours before I called it quits. It was beginning to die off anyway.
Repurchase: No. If It smelled how it did on cold sniff I may have wanted to buy this, but the warm sniff added in some weird notes I couldn't quite get over.

1 comment:

  1. This scent has always caught my fancy, it's a shame you wouldn't repurchase, Weird notes are NO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete