Sunday, February 24, 2013

Front Porch - Serendipity

My first melt from a vendor that I bought myself, JMae's Soaps and Candles aside! :) When I made my order I wanted serendipity SO bad, as I haven't tried it by itself from any vendors. I bought this in the donut shapes just because Angie didn't have this in stock in the grubby tarts at the time.
Cold Sniff: 1.5/3 I picked up on a lot of the cherry scent here, and as goes with the berry theme for me, on cold sniff it just smelled off. I actually decided I didn't want to give this a try based off cold sniff... then I remembered the Curse of the Berries.
Warm Sniff: 2.5/3 The coconut really came out as this melted, and over the life of this tart the coconut slowly overcame the cherry until there was almost no cherry. I actually enjoyed that this scent changed over time.
Scent Strength: 2/3 This was a nice strong scent. I noticed it no matter what I was doing and it even overpowered the acetone I was using to remove my nail polish.
Melting Power: 3/3 This lasted a solid 18 hours before I had to replace the wax.
Repurchase: I would most definitely repurchase this, though I'll probably only get it to try out in my own blends.

1 comment:

  1. I love FP's Serendipity...it's amazing. Totally wonderful! It sure does last a long time, too! Good pick! :)

    ReplyDelete