Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bella's Candles and Tarts - Mint Sugar

Cold Sniff: 2.5/3 Mint chocolate chip ice cream. If you've smelled that, you've smelled this. I happen to love that smell, but I've let this sit in my stash for a while now due to fear of ice cream cravings the moment I start melting this.
Warm Sniff: 2.5/3 It smells the same melted as when cold. Not one of those surprising scents.
Throw: 2/3 This filled most of the house while it had scent.
Melting Power: 1/3 This lasted right under 6 hours before the scent died.
Repurchase: From this vendor, probably not. Another reason I was holding off melting this is because I'd melted one other tart from BC&T and I felt it was sub-par. I looked at the website after Deb mentioned that she might want to check them out and I'm noticing their free shipping is like Front Porch's, only their price per ounce is higher with shipping included and the quality is less than Front Porch's. I got this in a destash, but I wouldn't buy this on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, guess I won't add Bella's to my Must Try list. Bummer they haven't worked out.

    Yay on the yummy scent though! And too funny that you melted it right away. Kinda makes me want to melt the Peppermint Truffle one from BH&G that I have stashed away.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Deb: Well I'd been fighting over what tart I should melt when you mentioned that I should melt it and I thought, "why not?!" Thus... the melting :)
    I think I may have one more tart from Bella's that I can melt and really see if the tart quality is that bad. Though with 2/2 already being pretty darn bad, that third one better be better than Candy and Unicorn Jizz XD

    ReplyDelete