Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rosegirls - Hot Cocoa and Monster Cookie

Cold Sniff: 1/3 Every 'chocolate' I've smelled seems like a dupe of a horribly cheap chocolate that I recognize by smell but do not recall the name of.
Warm Sniff: 1/3 Same... I cannot get over this cocoa smell. I don't mind it that much, but it's just not what I want in a chocolate smell.
Throw: 3/3 Whyyy?! This filled the entire house and most of the yard. I couldn't escape it unless I went into work, but even then the smell lingered on my clothes over the deli-sandwich-smell atmosphere of that place!!
Melting Power: 3/3 12+ hours of solid scent strength as of the time I wrote down my thoughts.
Scent Strength: 3/3 It may just be that I did not care for the scent that much, but I smelled it no matter what I was doing. It was EVERYWHERE!!
Repurchase: Not if I can help it. Unfortunately, it appears M absolutely LOVED this. He's the one that picked this out, to my great dismay. I had to essentially beg him to let me finally pour this out when the scent was gone.
To be fair to the tart, I don't hate or even dislike it. It's just not the kind of chocolate I want.

4 comments:

  1. No one has an authentic chocolate scent! It's insane! Sorry you disliked this particular chocolate type. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like chocolate scents in tarts. It's few and far between that I come across one I can tolerate, although I adore most mint-chocolate combos.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren: I'm not sorry! Somebody (Michael... eyeroll) got to enjoy it and as long as someone did I'm happy. That doesn't mean I won't fight teeth and nail to prevent any more of his choices from making it into my cart! ;)

    @Deb: I have this tart from Bella's Candles and Tarts that I'm afraid to melt lest I start craving mint chocolate ice cream. It's called Mint Sugar, and is an amazing mint cocolate combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhhh...melt it. Melt it!

    I'm not familiar with Bella's Candles and Tarts. Hmm, will have to check that one out.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete