Saturday, April 13, 2013

Closet Full Of Wax - Cranberry Pomegrante Cotton Candy

Cold Sniff: 3/3
Warm Sniff: 3/3
Throw: 3/3
Melting Power: 3/3 almost 48 hours of a very solid scent. I'm so glad I loved this scent!!
Scent Strength: 1/3 This was still a very background-y type scent.
Repurchase: YES!! This smelled EXACTLY like a perfume I've had forever! It's called Cotton Candy by Juice Bar. I remember putting this perfume on in elementary and then wanting to eat my arms off. This is a super super sweet scent, so if you don't like sweet scents this may not be for you

3 comments:

  1. NICE! Sounds like an interesting perfume, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Juice Bar Cotton Candy perfume!! This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds interesting.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete