Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rosegirls - Zucchini Bread Noel

OH MY GOD!! AFJSKFLASFJASIALS I had a nosegasm while melting this. YAAAY!!! *cough*... anyways...
Cold Sniff: 2/3 I liked this and I couldn't pick up on that tortilla chip note I've always picked up on with Zucchini Bread blends. However, I was still wary that the tortilla chip was just waiting until I melted it to explode all over my nose and incapacitate me.
Warm Sniff: 3/3 Oh my gaawd! NO TORTILLA CHIP SMELL!! A ZUCCHINI BREAD BLEND THAT I LIKE!! I can actually smell what is supposed to be the zucchini bread in here! And it smells amazing! Plus this blend itself is very pleasant on the nose. I'm a vanilla lover, and it just so happens that this ZB is very pleasant, so I'm a happy camper! I wonder if I don't smell the tortilla chip note because this is a creamy ZB blend. I'm not entirely sure which version of ZB I've been melting this entire time.
Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire house and most of the yard with it's creamy goodness. Yummm...
Melting Power: 3/3 This is still melting strong and as I type this it's been about 20 hours since I threw it in the warmer. 
Scent Strength: 1.5/3 Very background-y and sets a nice pleasant baking mood in the house.
Repurchase: YES! Good thing Rosegirls is opening up on the 27th... or maybe not so good... Buahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO, a zucchini you like! RG makes amazing blends, and I think they put crack specifically into the ones they know we don't like and secretly make us fans of them...but I could be over-exaggerating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy - sadly my RG zb was ALL corn chips!

    ReplyDelete