Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tripping Over My Shoes Ep. 2: Weather Y U Do Dis?



 
Seriously. I've been trying to take pictures and start putting together posts, and this is the weather I've been dealing with for the past few days. Don't get me wrong, I love rain, but not when I'm trying to take pictures of my nails/polish. Color accuracy/sunlit pictures are important for this!
I've settled for working on regular bath and body/wax pictures and posts for the foreseeable future. The good thing is I have a lot of stuff to catch up on! 
I'm currently fighting allergy-like symptoms while my body gets acclimated to living in a whole new environment. Working out helps, but all of my at-home workout supplies are still in transit and I don't care for working out at the 'club house' this apartment complex offers. I've always been self conscious when it comes to athletic activities in front of people, which is ironic because I grew up playing all sorts of sports... in front of people. Would that be ironic or a contradiction? I'm gonna go with irony.
Side note: it's very hard to clean and organize when you have nowhere to put your stuff. Our stuff stayed in Texas due to the weather and is a week later than we were originally told it would arrive. That wouldn't be a problem if we hadn't packed for 3 days as opposed to 13. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment