Friday, March 13, 2015

Beezy Tarts - Pumpkin Marshmallow

Scent Description: According to the website: Sweet Sticky Marshmallow blended with Creamy Pumpkin. I get a hint of cinnamon here. Besides that, this is an almost sickeningly-sweet and marshmallowy pumpkin. Somehow I associated this with Thanksgiving, even though I'm pretty sure this is a Halloween type scent. Maybe it was that cinnamon I picked up on.
Weight Melted: 1.9 oz.
Cold Sniff: 4/5
Warm Sniff: 4/5
Scent Strength: 2/3 Whenever I smell cinnamon I can't ever put the scent as a background scent.
Scent Throw: 6/5 Wow, I think this is my first >5 tart I've melted. I was worried when I weighed this out and noticed it was almost twice the amount of wax I normally melt, but I felt too lazy to chop it up before melting some. M could smell this at the bottom of the steps that led to our apartment level, if that makes sense. Basically this tart extended very, very far.
Melting Power: 5/5 I got roughly 30 hours of strong scent from this before I decided to call it quits. It was just too darn sweet at that point!
Repurchase: Yes! I very much enjoyed this scent and how it performed. Next time I'd make sure to chop this up before melting, though :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Beezy review! This one sounds like a winner! I will watch for this one in the fall. I have an order of marshmallow blends coming from him soon. I really dig his mallows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one pumpkin marshmallow that I loved, and a couple that I've hated, but I don't remember which vendor the good one was from. Doh!

    Pumpkin is definitely an Oct-Nov scent for me. I'm such a seasonal melter. As you might know, I am The Fall Slut. =)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEZY! One of the best! His stuff is soooooo strong and lasts a long time. Glad you liked this, awesome review!! <3

    ReplyDelete