Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crosscreek Country Candles - Bunny Patch

Scent Description: From their website: creamy orange pound cake layered with gooey marshmallow, so yummy good even Thumper approves!
Weight Melted: 1.1 oz.
Cold Sniff: 3/5 I got a pleasant sweet and slightly orange scent.
Warm Sniff: 3/5 There was definitely orange here, but I couldn't really make out any of the other scents besides a generic 'sweet' background to this.
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 1/5  I could not smell this! It stressed me out because I was trying to clean before setting off to spend a day with my mom and I knew M was coming over with a bunch of friends to have another LAN party. I wanted the apartment to smell good, dangit!
Melting Power: 0/5 After 30 minutes I ended up adding in another of CCC's tarts to this without taking any pictures or making note of what it was. Yuzu? It was something that was definitely a clean type scent.
Repurchase: No. Whatever that other tart was that I added would be a yes, but I have no clue what it was LOL. That's what I get for getting up at 4 AM (when M got up to leave for PT) to clean and set up the apartment for the first day of a three-day LAN party.

No comments:

Post a Comment