Sunday, September 25, 2016

Glitterati - Pumpkin Soufflé Cinnamon Donuts

Scent Description: Pumpkin, butter, cream, sugar, and spice/none available.

Date Received: September 5, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.5 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 This is one heavy-on-the-cinnamon blend! Think a very sweet, almost honeylike cinnamon with just a hint of creamy pumpkin.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 The cinnamon dies down a little, letting the pumpkin really shine. I quite enjoyed snuggling up with some coffee and a book while this melted.

Scent Strength: 2.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours of scent from 1/5 of a chunk.

Repurchase: Definitely! Now that I've finally warmed up to cinnamon scents, I find myself gravitating towards them more and more. Cinnamon and pumpkin? Please sign me up.

2 comments:

  1. For as much as I enjoy Pumpkin Souffle (well, from Sweet Fixations at least) I'm having a hard time imagining it with Cinnamon Donuts. Interesting.

    I was trying to wait till October to start my pumpkin scents but I think I'll run out of apple scents before then. lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't pick up anything really bready, so I wouldn't call it cinnamon donuts. I think that's what makes this melt such a success for me. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much if it had that bready note.

      It's the 26th! Close enough.Mmay as well dig out those pumpkin scents now! ;P I just realized how close I am to Halloween and how little I've melted of my fall stash. I am a very bad melter in the heat.

      Delete