Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Bathing Garden - Faerie Call






Scent Description: Fresh blackberries covered in clotted cream and topped with a layer of strawberry cotton candy.

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Creamy, tart blackberries and sweet strawberries. That tart creaminess was a bit off putting, but I was couting on it diminishing as the wax is melted.

Warm Sniff: 5/5 That tart note went away! Delicious sweet berries. You know me and my sweet scents - gotta have 'em!

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire house. Not to self: melt one cube next time.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7.5 hours of scent from two cubes.

Repurchase: Definitely! This is going on my TBG must-have list, especially since I've accidentally discovered a few awesome blends with it!

5 comments:

  1. I always pass this one up because of all the fruits. But if you say I need it... then gosh darn it. I need it. I will look out for this one. It is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heaviest note is a very CFTKR-esque fresh picked strawberry scent! Hint hint. Nudge nudge.

      Delete
  2. Oh yum, that sounds great. And like Julie said, so pretty, too! I love all the gorgeous design work that goes into The Bathing Garden's stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always in a love/hate relationship with TBG. They're so pretty I don't want to melt it... but they perform so spectacularly for me I have to melt it. AAAAH!

      Delete
  3. I think I remember melting this one years ago and you are right, it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete