Thursday, June 30, 2016

Beezy Tarts - Cactus & Sea Salt


Scent Description: Cactus, fresh green elements, salty accents, sea moss and warm driftwood.

Date Received: May 17, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.9 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Quite an in-your-face cleaning day type of scent. Incredibly salty. I feel like I'm in some sort of laundry detergent commercial with an open house plan, white window curtains, and all doors and windows lend themselves to a beautiful view of the beach & sea.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises once melted.

Scent Strength: 3/3 "Hey honey, what are you cooking today?" "I don't know, all I can smell is your wax. So my nose's conclusion is soap. Soap is what we're having for dinner."

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, office, entryway, and part of the living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 7 hours of scent from half of a tart cup.

Repurchase: Yes! Though I may only melt this by the quarter tart cup. Half a cup might have been a little much for the house, our noses, and our taste buds. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Beezy can be strong but in Cactus & Sea Salt he can be explosive!! LOL @ soap for dinner! I really cannot get on board with Cactus & Sea Salt, it is too aquatic for me, it makes my nose wrinkle. I think I may regret not ordering from Beezy this last pre-order. He has some great sounding scents up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm regretting not ordering from a lot of vendors recently. I need to melt through what I have, though. Maybe some sort of melting challenge will convince me to melt faster. I don't know if that's possible, though. I melt several scents and change them out several times a day if I'm home. I think the issue at this point is I'm never home LOL.
      Cactus & Sea Salt is VERY aquatic. I have to be in a special beachy sort of mood for it, which fortunately is pretty frequently. I keep switching between "give me fall" and "let's go to the beach!"

      Delete