Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lasting Scent Candles - Harmony

Scent Description: Citrus, lavender, tropical aromas.

Date Received: April 8, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 Very heavy on the citrus and tropical, with a light backdrop of sweet lavender.

Warm Sniff: 3.5/5 No surprises once melted, though the lavender became a little stronger.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entryway, hallway, kitchen/dining area, and office.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 10 hours from this melt.

Repurchase: Yes! This was a pleasant, uplifting scent with just enough soothing qualities to it to make me reach for it again.

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I liked this one too. I really like LSC's lavender scents. I am hoping they open again soon with some fall offerings. I am already ready for spice and pumpkins and apples galore. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wishing now that I had picked up a double of the lavender sampler. These scents are simply amazing!

      I'm right there with you on the Fall scents! I can't wait to bring out my fall drawer and start melting all of my spicy pumpkin apple blends!

      Delete