Thursday, June 2, 2016

Candles From the Keeping Room - Sea Mist and Lavender

Scent Description: A sea mist mixed with lavender.

Date Received: February 2016

Weight Melted: 1.1 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 A clean type scent. Salty, herbal lavender. I think I automatically associate anything sea salt with detergent/clean because that's what all of my cleaning supplies smelled like growing up.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises when melted.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the living room, hallway, office, kitchen/dining area, and entrance area.

Melting Power: 4/5 This lasted for about 6 hours.

Repurchase: Yes! I'm a lavender fan, and now I've found a clean lavender blend to get me hyped for house cleaning!... why am I excited about this? What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment