Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Rosegirls - Wildberry Cheesecake Rolls

Scent Description: Wildberries, blueberries, cheesecake, sugar cookie dough.

Date Received: April 24, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.6 oz

Location of Warmer:  Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Authentic cheesecake mixed with a berry & sweet cookie dough concoction.

Warm Sniff: 2/5 Uh... I don't know what happened to this when it melted. First I got some very fantastic berries, then some sweet cake, then cheesecake... then the very fake smelling cheesecake I'm used to from my cheesecake blends. I was rather disappointed.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 1.5/3 This filled half of the kitchen/dining area...

Melting Power: ?/5 I couldn't smell it for long enough to get an accurate reading, and I wasn't about to stick around in the kitchen the entire time to see how the tart performed. I'd say I at least got one hour of scent. Beyond that, no guarantee.

Repurchase: No. It's probably for the best. I can't keep adding vendors and scents to my list. My poor wallet can't handle it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment