Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Candles From The Keeping Room - Citrus Sorbet

Scent Description: I smell generic fruit mixed with sweet ice cream here. I thought it would be more... citrus-ey? If it's there, the sorbet really toned it down. It's still an awesome scent though
Weight Melted: 1.0 oz
Cold Sniff: 4/5
Warm Sniff: 4/5 There wasn't any change in the scent once I melted it. I'm still rather confused by it, though. Citrus is typically a very noticeable scent! What happened here??
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 5/5 This filled the entire apartment! Yay!!
Melting Power: 4/5 I got 14 hours of continuous scent from this before turning off my warmer.
Repurchase: Maybe? I would if I knew this is what it would smell like every time I bought this, but I'm concerned that this isn't actually citrus sorbet. Maybe my nose is crazy. Assuming this is just how the scents melted together, I'm going to go with YES.

3 comments:

  1. On cold, this is a very unique scent to me too. Where you get ice cream I get vanilla musk or powdery greenery. I like it a lot but it feels like a BBW type of fruity floral. I love that it has good throw and longevity. Makes me look forward to melting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of her scents seem to be so weird in that they are named one thing but smell different??? Like the main components get lost and it makes you think it's something mislabeled?! LOL! But if this was a good thrower, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're telling me. It's part of the wonder that is Carol's wax.
      Or MAAYBE *conspiracy theory* she purposely names things in a misleading way so it's that much harder to replicate the scent!

      Delete