Thursday, April 23, 2015

Candles From The Keeping Room - Very Berry Twist

Scent Description: A fresh Green & Fruity blend of Sweet Berries.  With top notes of Strawberry, Raspberry and Cranberry with a subtle hint of Floral and Woodsy, Musky and Vanilla bottom notes.
 Weight Melted: 1.0 oz
Cold Sniff: 4/5 This smelled like a very sweet berry scent to me.
Warm Sniff: 4/5 There wasn't really any change here. I thought of a generic 'berry' scent while smelling this. You can definitely tell it's mixed with vanilla, but my nose didn't pick up on any of the other notes that are in Carol's scent description.
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 5/5
Melting Power: 3/5 I got right around 9 hours before this kaputted. It was weird. One second the scent was there. The next it seemed to poof. Oh well. LOL
Repurchase: Yes! Even if one tart only lasted 9 hours, I was excited that it meant I could switch out my tart without feeling like I was wasting more potential scent. The only thing that does bum me out is I was really hoping to pick up on the wood & musk notes here. Regardless, I still enjoyed the blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment