Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Candles From The Keeping Room - Strawberry Passion

Scent Description: Rich ripened strawberry fragrance with bottom notes of cotton candy and French vanilla.
Weight Melted: 1.1 oz.
Cold Sniff: 4/5 This smelled like a sweet strawberry with a hint of vanilla. I got a hint of something almost rancid when I sniffed the bag. Smelling another tart right now, I don't pick up on the scent anymore. I wonder if it was actually the wax or if I had something rancid in the apartment that I didn't pick up on until after refreshing my nostrils with this. That's a sad thought. I'm not gonna go with that.
Warm Sniff: 5/5 This is a very sweet, fantastic strawberry. The cotton candy and vanilla make this strawberry seem almost artificial, but in a good way. If that's even possible. In any case, I'm a sweets fan so score!
Scent Strength: 2/3
Scent Throw: 5/5
Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 14 hours of scent from this before I switched out the tart. At that point there was still plenty of scent. I just wanted something new.
Repurchase: YES! I was very much in love with this and the performance!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delish. Putting in my long as a ten foot scroll wish list lol!

    ReplyDelete