Thursday, July 14, 2016

Glitterati - Cucumber Blonde Moment

Scent Description: None available/a pink champagne cocktail of sweet raspberries and tart cranberries.

Date Received: June 22, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.6 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 A fruity, fresh take on the typically sweet and fizzy nature of blonde moment. No fizz here!

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises here! Still a delectable blend without that fizzy note and without being too sweet.

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: >3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, office, entryway, and most of the living room. In short, it threw quite far!

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 10 hours from the little chunk I melted, and it probably could have lasted longer if I'd pushed it.

Repurchase: Yes! I'm so glad I got this as a sample and have melted it once more since the first time I melted it! This will (if I remember) be on my 2016 customs list!


No comments:

Post a Comment