Monday, July 4, 2016

Lasting Scent Candles - Lavender Mallow Bread

Scent Description: Lavender, marshmallow, bread.

Date Received: April 8, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.8 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 3/5 Sweet lavender mixed with marshmallows and a creamy bread that hints at zucchini bread. Uh oh...

Warm Sniff: 5/5 No tortilla chip note! I'm not sure if the bread is actually zucchini bread, but it turned out nice and creamy and delicious alongside the lavender!

Scent Strength: 2/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: 5/5 I got about 8.5 hours from half of a tart cup.

Repurchase: Yes! This was yet another delicious blend from LSC. I'm glad to see that this wax is performing so well, because this was some of the most expensive stuff I've bought. I've already mentioned that I quite enjoy these blends, but I'm going to point it out again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment