Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sniff My Tarts - Pink Noel/Sweet Lavender/Marshmallow Cake

Scent Description: "SMT Blend"/"This scent is a must try!"/"SMT Blend" Thank you, scent description page. -.-

Date Received: March 7, 2016

Weight Melted: 1.0 oz

Location of Warmer: Living room, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4.5/5 A delectable blend of all of my favorite scents from Sniff My Tarts. Equal parts of all three, making this a very creamy, super sweet, slightly bakery scent.

Warm Sniff: 4.5/5 No real surprises while melting.

Scent Strength: 1/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire living room.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6.5 hours from a quarter of this cookie.

Repurchase: Yes! Or at the very least, re-blend. I believe I have the individual scents in loaf/other form so I can blend me up some more of this delicious treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment