Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Rosegirls - Kiwi Cucumber Splash

Scent Description: Juicy kiwi, fresh cucumber

Date Received: April 24, 2016

Weight Melted: 0.6 oz

Location of Warmer: Kitchen, in tealight warmer

Cold Sniff: 4/5 Sweet and juicy kiwi. Very fresh cucumber. A fruity mix that lifts the spirits and brightens the day.

Warm Sniff: 4/5 No surprises here. Just the same delicious blend.

Scent Strength: 1.5/3

Scent Throw: 3/3 This filled the entire kitchen/dining area, hallway, and office.

Melting Power: 4/5 I got about 6 and a half hours of scent from half a chunk.

Repurchase: Definitely a yes! I've been on a roll with the scents I've enjoyed. I think that I finally know the scents I like and vendors who have good performance for me.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely lovely, one of the few scents I regret not buying from RG. Love how the mix of cucumber and kiwi sounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you buy from their most recent opening this past weekend? I was tempted just because of their pumpkin milkshake scent.
      If you ever see this scent, definitely pick it up! If not, I can send you some along with extra goodies as a care package from Korea if you'd like! <3

      Delete