Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cupcake Candles - Fluffy Pink Candy

I have a lot of Cupcake Candles' products. I finally decided to put a dent in this stash!
Warm Sniff: 5/5 If you love Lush's Candy Mountain bubble bar, you'll love this. It's an exact scent dupe, minus the suffocating notes of the bubble bar (has anyone else noticed this in the tub? I feel like I can't fully breathe after using the bubble bar)
Cold Sniff: 5/5 Same thing
Scent Strength: 1/3 I consider this a lighthearted background scent.
Scent Throw: 5/5 Buahahaha, I was in a very Lushy-mood over the course of three or four days that I melted this. Two cubes gave me exactly what I needed for the apartment.
Melting Power: 5/5 I got a full day's worth of scent from two cubes before switching this out. I'm down to two cubes and I'm thinking I'll use this again in a few days.
Repurchase: I would if I could. I have so much of this company's products, but when I go to their website there's nothing. I've looked online and there are so many things that pop up when you search 'cupcake candles' I'm not sure which company this originated from. So... If anyone else knows where this company is now or if they're even open I'm all ears!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cupcake candles! I had totally forgotten about this place...I think the owner got sick and needed to close up shop. They did have a few good melts.

    ReplyDelete