Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cult Nails - Baker

This polish has been sitting in my untrieds for about a year now. With Cult Nails closing up shop, I figured I would wear some more of their colors. Also, they've been sitting right in front of me instead of hanging around in my Helmer... something about easy to reach for stuff being nicer to put on?
Baker is a nice brown with gold shimmer throughout. It's a sheer polish, and I have on two coats above, but another coat would have easily made this full coverage.

Unfortunately for me, this does not compliment my hands very well. I'm not quite lobster hands here, but it just doesn't look right with my skintone. Phooey, because I really like it. I actually wore it for 4 or 5 days before the chipping as so bad I had to replace it. I wish I'd replaced it sooner though, looking at my nails, because my nails took a lot of chips and one really bad tear. I was pretty hard on my nails this past weekend, though, so I guess it's to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment