Friday, February 20, 2015

Cover Girl Boundless Color - Violet Vision

This is the only good picture I managed to take. Somehow the other 20 were all blurry. Sigh.
In the bottle this looks like a shimmery greyish purple but on the nail it takes on just a tiny hint of duochrome. The formula was really good. Pictured is 2 coats.
I have a bunch of these Boundless Color nail polishes, as I picked them up for less than $1 several years ago from my local PX. I'm glad I did as they have some pretty colors and they were so cheap because they were being discontinued. Nooooooo!
I'm realizing after a discussion I had with Julie that I apparently lied when I told her I had very few drugstore polishes. Oops... it wasn't on purpose, I promise! I just forgot about these and a bunch of others. I've had it in my head for so long that drugstore = bad quality I've not been reaching for a lot of really good polishes!
Bad Liz! Stop doing that!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! No worries! I forget the things I have sometimes too. This is a lovely ethereal color! You just can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete