Wednesday, February 25, 2015

JLCCW - Avalon

Scent Description: Tahitian Waterfall and Vanilla Bean Noel are what's in here, if my research has turned up correct results. These two combine to create a very relaxing scent.
Weight Melted: 1.2 oz.
Cold Sniff: 3/5 I was uncertain when I first smelled this. It was something 'green' and a little perfumey, but that's all I could really think of to describe it.
Warm Sniff: 5/5 I loved this as it melted. I can only describe it as relaxing. Towards the end I did notice that the VBN faded off quite a bit.
Scent Strength: 2/3 The Tahitian Waterfall is a little too strong for this to be a downright background scent.
Scent Throw: 5/5 It filled the entire apartment with its loveliness.
Melting Power: 4/5 I got 16 hours out of this fella before switching it out for another melt.
Repurchase: Yes, but I can't. Insert long rant about how much I miss JLCCW right here.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've decided to add a 'weight melted' section to my reviews. That will help figure out if what I'm melting is actually good for the amount of wax melted.

3 comments:

  1. I do like that you've added the 'weight melted' part. I'm a 'less is more' melter and often cringe when I see how much people use. lol

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man, you're going to absolutely hate the thing I just posted about today, then! 5 freaking ounces and I got virtually nothing in terms of performance!

      Delete
    2. I saw that! I was like 'Noooooo!' but really, if it smelled funky anyway it really doesn't matter.

      ~Deb

      Delete