Sunday, February 8, 2015

Closet Full of Wax - Lavender

Scent Description:  An enchanting meadow fringed with springs of lavender.
Cold Sniff: 3/5 This is a sweeter herbal lavender. I can't say I've really encountered sweet herbal on its own before.
Warm Sniff: 3/5 The only notes I have written down for this is 'I guess I wasn't in the mood for lavender today.' Normally I love straight lavender, but the sweetness here was... weird. I was looking for something like the BBW Lavender candle I'd picked up last April.
Scent Strength: 1/3 A normal herbal lavender would be a 2/3 to my nose, but the sweetness takes this down just a notch.
Scent Throw: 3/5 This filled most of the kitchen and living room area.
Melting Power: 3/5 I let this melt for about 6 hours before it had diminished enough for me to not feel bad calling it quits.
Repurchase: No. This didn't throw far enough for my needs, even with two tarts melted at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment