Friday, February 27, 2015

The Bathing Garden - Elf Sweat

Scent Description: Candy, candy canes, candy corn, syrup, soda pop. I most definitely smell the soda here. Think of a peppermint soda type scent.
Weight Melted: .8 oz
Cold Sniff: 3.5/5 I wasn't quite sure about this. It smelled different from anything I had smelled before, and I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.
Warm Sniff: 4/5 After it melted, I was really able to smell all the different notes and I quite liked it. I can't really describe it outside of pointing you to the different scents combined and letting your nose put those scents together for you. I think I would like to combine this with a tad bit of cotton candy. I have two cubes left, so this should be fun.
Scent Strength: 2/3
Scent Throw: 5/5
Melting Power: 4/5 I let this go for 20 hours before I grew tired of it and switched it out.
Repurchase: Yes, if buying from TBG hadn't turned into the whole hoard and stalk fiasco every other vendor I've come to like has had to endure.

1 comment:

  1. I had this tart once. Your description is dead on. It was a fun Aaand unique scent but u am not sure I would ever repurchase. It is not one I crave.

    ReplyDelete