Monday, December 14, 2015

Candles From the Keeping Room - Spun Kiwi Raspberry

Scent Description: Sweet cotton candy frosting & green kiwi with a sweet yet indiscernible berry note. The kiwi really keeps this from being a sweet overdose.
Weight Melted: 0.85 oz
Cold Sniff: 5/5 I was a big fan of this back when I got it as a sample in my March order. Sniffing it again before turning my warmer on nothing had changed.
Warm Sniff: 5/5 This smells exactly the same melted as it did on cold sniff.
Scent Strength: 1/3
Scent Throw: 4/5 The entire upstairs was filled with this scent.
Melting Power: >4/5 I let this go for about 12 hours before I got bored and switched the scent out. I have no doubt it would have lasted much longer had I let it stay.
Repurchase: Yes! I very much liked this. I think instead Carol sells a Spun Kiwi Strawberry variant but I can't imagine it would smell much different from this.

I'm still waiting on my Dessa's order to come in. It got held up somewhere in Colorado so it didn't arrive when expected. I don't have any holiday tarts to melt while I'm waiting, though, so I'm kind of in a weird spot with the scents I've been melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment